Designed with the Tool user in mind
Patented Flutes allow for easy selection of one tool at a time.
Blades are accessed from both the top and bottom, eliminating the constant ‘unstacking’ of blades.
Turn & Flip Feature eliminates constant removal and repositioning in screw head when working against obstructions.
90° stop converts the tool into a non-stop, time saving, speed wrench.
More about L-Key Set (Made in USA)
The greatest advantage of a fold up is the convenience of range of blade sizes in one package. It’s also easily and conveniently carried in a pocket
- The GorillaGrip® fold up handle is 40% stronger than steel, and will not rust or corrode
- Patented handle design makes every job faster and easier
- Handle is comfortable to hold, and does not conduct heat or cold
- With the blade in the 180 degree position, a fold up can be used like a screwdriver
- Blades open up to 270 degree from handle. Molded in stops then hold blades securely in place
- With a blade in the 270 degree position, a fold up can be used for spinning a fastener in or out
- Tool user can adjust tool tension